- Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- No put-downs, either verbally or visibly.
- Take care of equipment.
- When the teacher is speaking, all lips are together and eyes on her.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Appropriate clothing and shoes are required for safety reasons.
- Shoes: sneakers laced with bow on top of the tongue. Skateboard shoes (seldom tied correctly), crossovers (usually leave marks on the floor), and heelies (even if the wheels have been removed) are not appropriate for class.
- No dresses, skirts, or skorts allowed.
- If pants are baggy, a belt must be worn.
- Shirts must cover the student's backside when bent over.
- GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP IS A MUST AT ALL TIMES.